Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Life

Sat 20/6
要·一直·甜着
Early in the morning.
Very early.
I suddelly woke up.
I saw my phone time...
Gosh...!
5.45 ady.
I jump down from the bed
& rush to prepare for going to school.
Bt i suddenlly notice that today is Saturday!
No nid go school to study...
I swt at the door thr.
Then i bac to sleep again.
*Laugh me please...
;
Go to grandma house.
Ask my cousin to fetch me go to school ltr...
Lazy go to KRS activiti again.
Sienzzz...
Only pusing here & pusing thr.
Somemore nothings news to learn.
Bored.
I think i wont go for the activiti in this year...
* Krs... Forgive me..
;
Stomach pain like crazy...
bt then...
juz a while only...
Causz i press it
then no more pain again.
* Seee. My stomach so guai...
Clap Clap...
;
Aquarium activiti today.
I thought we had to clean our fish tank..
Bt...
no wor.
Pengerusi them help us to clean all of us eh fish tank
&
the whole tempat...
That's was so crazy...
It's look so new...
We having a meeting at class.
Pity Raymond...
Like no one listen to him wat he talking...
He talk
He shout
He emo...
Nyahaha...
* Sorry Raymond....
I noe u try ur best to let us pay attention ady...
;
After activiti...
Tired like almost crazy!!!
Bac to home
After having my bath
Jump into my bed...
Sleep like a pig...
* Mummy angry...
Causz didnt help her do thingsss...
p/s: Nex blog update...
Happy Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment