Saturday, May 2, 2009

Aquarium

Aqurium activity 2day
Happy
Causz
...
Secert
Haha!!
I LOVE AQUARIUM
I LOVE FISH
&
The most important
I LOVE PLAY
lol
Izit childish
XD
Our group members didnt go 4 last 2 weeks le
so
our fish tank
yucks!!!
Dirty...
so
we Re-clean again
Tired 4 it
...
Brush-ing
Clean-ing
Water-ing
Climb-img
Omg!!!
My shirt & my shoes
all in water
we all thought d
no idea 4 it
lol
Someone
XXX
i think he's try-ing to capture our pic
no idea la
who ask us so bekerjasama leh
bt
i hate
hate take pic
so
tired 4 climb up climb dowan
swt...
Ltr
we walk to some where to buy fish
owh
lovely fish
stupid ys
say wan buy spa fish
bt that worker thr say his fish cant fix v us
then
me & jc say him
try to ask him put bac his spa fish
finally
we win
yeah!!!
Duno buy wat fish
then say gudbye d
...
We walk bac together
Happy...
Put our fish into our tank
so charm
i mean d fish
lol
See-ing d fish
swim lai swim qu
waaa
they're so free
Nt like us
Haiz
Accidentally bump tiok
XXX
say sry to him
Sry ya
...
Fin activiti
walk out v lg
we keng kai
very happy
XD
2nd English post
...
thks 4 support
Muacks...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment